Friday, March 8, 2013

Michaels class open house!

Tomorrow (Saturday, March 9th, 2013) Michaels is holding a class open house from 11-3pm. During that time you can stop by the store, meet your local instructors and get answers to any questions you have about the many creative classes Michaels offers.

To help celebrate the event, Michaels is offering a discount on the registration fees for all their classes. (It's 25% off!) Register for as many classes as you like and get the discount on all of them. To make registering easier and more convenient for you, I've also posted my class schedule for March, April, and May! If you're not finding a time or date that will work for you, contact me and I may be able to organize an extra class to accommodate your schedule. Click on the class schedule link at the top of the page to view the most current class schedule.

I'll be at the Normal, IL Michaels store during this event, so stop by and see me and the many things I've been up to lately. (Plus, you'll be able to see some of the class projects in person!)

I've added a few new classes to the class roster. (Visit the class roster here.)

Amigurumi Amigurumi (pronounced ah-me–goo-roo-me) is Japanese for crocheting small stuffed animals and other creatures. This class will focus on the basics of amigurumi and provide tips for creating these fun, plush toys.


Wiggly Crochet This technique is a relatively new one, combining a mesh (like in Filet crochet) with additional dimension. It creates a 3D effect and makes for great hot pads, perfect for protecting your table from hot dishes. It can also be used to make plush rugs.


Wedding (and Prom) - This themed class will focus on the ways crochet can be used to add personalized touches to any wedding to make it even more special. From wedding favors, to garters and elegant wraps, this class is sure to inspire your creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment